Going into Saturday's Big Ten opener against Minnesota, one of the key indicators for the game was…
Five Answers: Minnesota at Ohio State
1. Can the Buckeyes get off to a faster start on offense? Yes and no. When Terrelle Pryor sprinted around end 33 yards for a touchdown 2:13 into the game, the Buckeyes had their earliest score of the season. With Chris Wells running one way and Pryor running the other, it appeared the Buckeyes were off and running. However, the following drive lasted just one play because Wells fumbled, and...
3,119 Fans online
- The Official Kent St Vs Ohio State Game Thread
- Any truth to Spence being done?
- Adrian Peterson indicted....
- 2015 WR/TE AJ Alexander announcing Friday (picks OSU)
- How the team moves forward....step by step