The Vikings have two defensive linemen in their 30s scheduled to weigh heavily on the 2013 salary…
Cap considerations: Vikings' space eaters
The Vikings' youth movement of 2012 has put them in good shape for the future. With a 10-6 record in 2012, the roster talent provided a winning record sooner than many expected. But after spending heavily on Brett Favre in 2009 and 2010 with an already-aging roster, the Vikings were able to rebuild their salary-cap position, too, over the last year. They are now in the best spending position in...
3,110 Fans online
- Noon, 3:30 and night games
- What the heck is going on in AA? Bank?
- VT loss was a bad loss for us
- Spence still practicing (and other practice updates)
- Nevada, Bill, who are the realistic candidates to replace Hoke?