It's way too early to say exactly what will happen as players battle to win open starting spots on…
Grant Stepping Up At Corner For Buckeyes
With two starting cornerbacks coming back from a year ago, the conventional wisdom is that the Ohio State football team will have senior Travis Howard and sophomore Bradley Roby reprising those roles when the 2012 season begins. Cornerbacks coach Kerry Coombs doesn't want Doran Grant listening to the conventional wisdom. "He shouldn't be satisfied with being the third guy," Coombs said of the...
3,159 Fans online
- Noon, 3:30 and night games
- What the heck is going on in AA? Bank?
- VT loss was a bad loss for us
- Spence still practicing (and other practice updates)
- Nevada, Bill, who are the realistic candidates to replace Hoke?