Throughout the high school football season, BuckeyeSports.com will be following the progress of Ohio…
5 Answers: Michigan State at Ohio State
1. Can the Buckeye defensive line take over the game? Overall, the Ohio State front seven got the better of its battle with the Michigan State offensive line, but the Buckeyes' impact was not enough simply because of the deficiencies elsewhere. They controlled the Spartan running game, allowing only 71 yards on 31 attempts (a 2.3-yard average), but quarterback Kirk Cousins had just enough time to be dangerous. He was able to get outside and wait for B.J. Cunningham to create some space on MSU's lone touchdown, and the Buckeyes finished the day with no sacks. "It ultimately comes down to outplaying the other team's defense," head coach Luke Fickell said. "I think that's what we've got to look at. We didn't outplay their defense. We're not going to pat ourselves. We win and lose as a team." 2. Will the Ohio State...
3,143 Fans online
- Something to watch for in the game on Saturday...
- Depth Chart Released
- WR Van Jefferson to announce tomorrow.
- If you could change history what 2 games would you change
- OT: USC CB Josh Shaw (This is fantastic)